Patriot’s Point is a swim, tennis, and sidewalk community walking distance from Tanger Outlet Mall in Locust Grove, Georgia, just off I-75.
Horizon Builders of Georgia brings craftsman-style homes with incredible square footage at very affordable prices. Fresh colors, modern materials, and stainless appliances are just a few of our highlights. Tanger Outlet Shopping, Ingles Grocery, and Wal-Mart are just around the corner.
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
$161,900 : 1108 Jury Ct , 104, Locust Grove4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$154,900 : 1102 Jury Ct , 106, Locust Grove4 beds, 3 full baths
$149,650 : 1104 Jury Ct, Locust Grove4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$148,000 : 1100 Jury Ct , 107, Locust Grove4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
See all Real estate in the city of Locust Grove.
(all data current as of 3/25/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
404 Pearl St.
406 Pearl St.
408 Pearl St.
410 Pearl St.
412 Pearl St.
414 Pearl St.
416 Pearl St.
- Craftsman-Style Elevations
- Swim, Tennis, & Basketball Community
- Locust Grove Schools
- Sidewalks & Streetlights
- Close to Tanger Outlet Mall, Ingles, & I-75
- Two Story Plans
- Total Electric
- Energy-efficient plan designs
- 50 Rheem Rapid Recovery electric water heater
- Dual-zone Heat Pump HVAC system – 10 parts warranty
- Low-E, insulated double pane – vinyl clad, tilt-sash windows with limited lifetime warranty
- Low-Maintenance Vinyl Siding and Accents
- Full Sodded yard
- 2 car garages
- 25 Year Warranty Shingles
- Front Porches on most plans
- Optional Back Covered Porch
- 9 ft. Ceilings on main level
- Upgraded interior doors with smooth paneling
- Upgraded 5 ¼ baseboards on main level
- Designer hardware on doors
- Customized satin nickel lighting fixture package
- Upgraded Luxury Vinyl Tile flooring in Kitchen, Dining, and Foyer
- Large Master closet
- Upgraded Stainless Steel Appliance package includes stove, dishwasher and built in microwave
- Espresso cabinetry for modern look
- Upgraded gooseneck faucet
- Pantry closets in every plan
- Premium vinyl flooring in all baths
- Shower and garden tub in master
- Upgraded satin nickel plumbing fixtures
Builder pays $3,000 in Closing Costs with Preferred Lenders
Being a local Mortgage Loan Officer in the Henry County area for the last 12 years, I have helped hundreds of people attain the dream of home ownership. I offer 100% Financing, Down Payment Assistance Programs, USDA, FHA, VA and Conventional loan programs. Come by and see me and let’s sit down and discuss how I can make your next dream come true!
As an experienced lender and former loan processor, I am very familiar with the entire scope of the mortgage process ensuring the experience is fast, easy and hassle-free for everyone involved with the transaction. I am committed to providing each customer with the highest level of service, integrity and professionalism.